- 4 cups Kale chopped, tough stems removed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Rinse and place the kale on a few sheets of kitchen paper towel to absorb the excess moisture, pat dry.
- Clean and break kale into small pieces.
- Pour the olive oil and season salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
- Spread kale pieces in a single layer in a baking dish and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the kale pieces become crispy.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you want a new custom meal plan you can access it here. Custom Keto Diet Plan is a personalized keto diet plan that customizes the keto diet just for you, based on your goals, tastes, body type and lifestyle.
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.