- 20 Green Olives stuffed with Pepper
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Parmesan grated
- Salt and Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Poppy Seeds for decoration
- Drain the olives in a strainer.
- Place the almond flour, butter, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Blend until combined well and become smooth.
- Divide the batter as two equal parts.
- Cut dough into 10 equal chunks (total 20).
- From balls; insert the olive in each part of dough in your hand.
- Do the same with 20 olives.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, whisk the yolk with a fork.
- Brush the egg yolk mixture over the ball surface.
- Sprinkle with poppy seed and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you want a new custom meal plan you can access it here. Custom Keto Diet Plan is a personalized keto diet plan that customizes the keto diet just for you, based on your goals, tastes, body type and lifestyle.
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.