Fried Green Beans Wrapped in BaconPrint Pin Rate
- 0.5 lb Green Beans trimmed
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 4 strips Bacon or Pancetta
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Wrap a bunch of green beans together with 1 strip of bacon.
- Repeat with remaining green beans and bacon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry bacon-wrapped green bean bunches, turning as needed, until browned and crisp on all sides, for about 6–8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you want a new custom meal plan you can access it here. Custom Keto Diet Plan is a personalized keto diet plan that customizes the keto diet just for you, based on your goals, tastes, body type and lifestyle.
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.