Delicious chicken curry made low-carb with cauliflower rice.
The perfect keto dinner!
Keto Chicken Curry with Cauliflower RicePrint Pin Rate
- 4 Chicken Thighs skinless
- 1 medium Onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a pot, place four tbsp coconut oil, over medium heat, sauté onion, garlic until onion is soft.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, black pepper, add to pan and brown.
- Add tomato paste, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, curry powder, mix, add two cups of water and bring to boil.
- Grate cauliflower into rice granules and steam for 20 minutes.
- Divide cauliflower into two containers, top with thighs and sauce.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you want a new custom meal plan you can access it here. Custom Keto Diet Plan is a personalized keto diet plan that customizes the keto diet just for you, based on your goals, tastes, body type and lifestyle.
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.