Classic tacos get a little twist here to make them Keto-friendly.
We’ve tossed the carb-heavy taco shells and are using large Bib lettuce leaves instead.
And really the filling is the most important part and it is super delicious.
- Place olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add ground beef, salt, Mexican seasoning and brown beef, remove from heat.
- Get out your food containers for the week. Place ground beef in 4 containers, top with salsa and cheese. In separate containers place three Bib lettuce leaves for each day.
- To eat, heat up filling and dollop into the center of lettuce leaves.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you want a new custom meal plan you can access it here. Custom Keto Diet Plan is a personalized keto diet plan that customizes the keto diet just for you, based on your goals, tastes, body type and lifestyle.