There is nothing quite as satisfying as crispy peppers paired with a buttery steak.
You get a satisfying delicious low-carb, full-fat and protein meal.
This recipe is super easy to make on those weeknights and looks rather gourmet.
- 12 oz Sirloin Steak
- 2 Green Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 large Onion sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pat steak dry, slice against the grain in 1” thick strips and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2” tsp black pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in a skillet over medium, add steak and saute for approximately 5 minutes for medium.
- Remove steak from the skillet, add remaining butter, onion, garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add bell peppers and saute for two minutes, return the steak to the pan and saute together for 30 seconds.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you’re ready to try out the Keto Lifestyle check out our 30-Day Keto Diet Meal Plan for Beginners.
It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as well as a bunch of delicious snacks, best of all it’s FREE!. Check it out here