You’re going to love these creamy noodles that are all Keto and full of flavor.
We’ve subbed traditional noodles with zucchini noodles for bold flavor but a totally noodle texture.
The noodles are paired with creamy coconut milk for a totally beefy sauce you’ll love.
- 1 lb Grass-fed Ground Beef
- 4 Zucchinis
- 1 medium Onion finely-chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 can Coconut Milk 13.5 oz
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash zucchini and remove ends, then using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler, turn your zucchini into noodles and cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
- Place olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add ground beef, salt, black pepper and brown beef.
- Add coconut milk, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place creamy beef in three containers, top with zucchini noodles, refrigerate.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you want a new custom meal plan you can access it here. Custom Keto Diet Plan is a personalized keto diet plan that customizes the keto diet just for you, based on your goals, tastes, body type and lifestyle.
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.