Low-Carb Green Vegetable Breakfast OmeletPrint Pin Rate
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Green Pepper cut into thin strips
- 2 Spring Onions green parts only, chopped
- 2 medium Zucchini sliced lengthways
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying skillet.
- Add chopped spring onions (only green parts) and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pepper strips and cook for about 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and sauté for another 2- 3 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and ground pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs mixture into the skillet over the vegetable. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn over the omelet.
- Cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you want a new custom meal plan you can access it here. Custom Keto Diet Plan is a personalized keto diet plan that customizes the keto diet just for you, based on your goals, tastes, body type and lifestyle.
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.