These delicious flaxseed breakfast waffles are a great low-carb savory breakfast.
With only 1.41g of net carbohydrates per serving, they will keep you loaded with energy and in the fat-burning state of ketosis!
Low-Carb Savory Flaxseed WafflesPrint Pin Rate
- 5 large Eggs
- 2 cups Ground Flaxseed
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder gluten-free
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1 tbsp Fresh Herbs basil, parsley, cilantro, sage, etc.
- Salt to taste
- Heat your waffle maker on medium. In a deep bowl combine flax seed with salt and baking powder; whisk well. Set aside.
- With the help of the mixer, beat eggs, water and oil. Blend on high for 30 seconds, until foamy.
- Combine egg mixture to the bowl with the flaxseed mixture and stir well with spatula.
- Once incorporated, allow to sit for five minutes.
- Add in your fresh herbs mix and stir.
- Divide mixture into 6 servings.
- Scoop each onto the preheated waffle maker and close the top. Cook until it beeps.
- Ready. Serve and enjoy!
Want To Try The Keto Diet?
If you want a new custom meal plan you can access it here. Custom Keto Diet Plan is a personalized keto diet plan that customizes the keto diet just for you, based on your goals, tastes, body type and lifestyle.
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science.
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.